Key features include:
Product Description: This Braille sign is designed for public restrooms that have a unisex toilet and shower on the left-hand side. The sign is made of durable materials and features raised Braille lettering and graphics for easy identification by visually impaired individuals. The sign also has high-contrast lettering and graphics for easy visibility by those with low vision.
- Durable construction
- Raised Braille lettering and graphics
- High-contrast lettering and graphics
- Easy to install with adhesive backing
- Ensures accessibility for visually impaired individuals
- Complies with Australian regulations for Braille Signage
- Easy to install and maintain
- Provides clear and concise information for all users.
Braille signs communicate instructions and information to blind and near-blind members of the public.
Braille signs comply with BCA 2011 Volume One, Section D3.6, of the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standard AS 1428.1. All buildings approved after 1 May 2011 must display either left hand or right-hand transfer.
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS011-LH||180 x 210mm - Blue PVC|
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS011B-LH||180 x 210mm - Silver PVC|