Product Certification Consultants
Our Product Certification Services
Proactive Compliance works closely with CertMark International to deliver product certification services in Australia and New Zealand.
Our product certification services include certifications under the:
- CertMark Product Certification Scheme
- CodeMark Australia Certificate Scheme
- WaterMark Certification Scheme
The JAS-ANZ accredited Certmark International, CertMark Product Certification scheme is classed as a Type 5 certification scheme, and is a voluntary system of accreditation. The CertMark Product Certification has been developed to show product compliance to a specific standard (ATSM, ISO, BSI, AS or AS/NZS Standards).
In order to achieve CertMark Product Certification, the subject material or product must:
- Be tested by a recognised testing laboratory;
- Meet the requirements of the relevant standard;
- Be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program;
- Carry a warranty.
Product certification independently verifies that your product has passed the quality and performance standards of the relevant certification schemes. Having an accredited certificate for your product can help you avoid financial risk, prosecution, harm to your reputation and claims for compensation and damages.
How Can We Help?
Proactive Compliance assists businesses with preparing documentation, systems and testing requirements prior to applying for certification. This may include:
- Assessment of the product against the applicable standards;
- Developing documentation and quality management systems;
- Assisting with the development of Type Testing and Batch Testing Plans;
- Assisting with testing requirements;
- Submitting with certification application.
Our Consultants work with you to simplify the process to certification and beyond.
The CertMark Scheme
To find out more about the CertMark scheme and certification and compliance requirements, contact CertMark International:
P: +61 (07) 5445 2199