Key features include:
Product Description: This Braille sign is designed to indicate the location of the female toilet, with the text "Female Toilet RH" indicating a female toilet to the right. The sign also includes Braille text for accessibility to visually impaired individuals.
- Durable and long-lasting material
- Clear and easy-to-read text
- Braille text for accessibility
- Easy to install with adhesive backing
- Provides clear and visible signage for the location of the female toilet
- Ensures accessibility for visually impaired individuals with Braille text
- Durable material ensures long-lasting use and easy maintenance
- Easy installation with adhesive backing saves time and effort
Braille signs communicate instructions and information to blind and near-blind members of the public.
Braille signs comply with BCA 2011 Volume One, Section D3.6, of the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standard AS 1428.1. All buildings approved after 1 May 2011 must display either left hand or right-hand transfer.
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS007-RH||180 x 210mm - Blue PVC|
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS007B-RH||180 x 210mm - Silver PVC|