Key features include:
The flexible D-Flexx Foxtrot machine protection fences are the fast and easy way to separate working areas and routes from each other. This product is delivered already pre-assembled and can be installed without further assembly activities. The outer sides are provided with an additional handrail seal to extend the protection area. The fixing materials are always included in the delivery.
Key Features of the D-Flexx Foxtrot Machine Protective Fencing 2000mm include:
- Flexible impact protection
- The flexible material deforms and returns after a collision to its original shape
- For outdoor and indoor use
- 100% recyclable
- Designed to suit Australian workplaces conditions
- Mounting hardware included
- Easy Installation or installation available (request a quote)
- Helping you comply with your WHS Obligations.
The Foxtrot is also available with slider plates for portability of the fencing to make maintenance easier.
The fixing screw bolts are always included in the delivery.
For Heavy Duty applications we recommend Kilo Machine Operator Station Protection