Our ISO Audit Services
Our experienced and qualified auditors assist with management system auditing services including:
• Gap Analysis
A gap analysis is assessment of current processes and procedures against the requirements of the relevant standards to identify gaps and develop an action plan for implementation. A gap analysis normally takes place when initially setting up an ISO management system.
• Internal audits
Are a requirement of certified management system to verify conformity of processes to policies and procedures.
• Second Party Supplier Audits
An audit of a supplier’s quality system to determine if the system complies with an identified ISO standard and customer-specified requirements.
• Verification Audit
An audit by an qualified independent auditor against a defined standard, where there is no requirement for a formal certification of the management system by an accredited Certification Assessment Body.
Why do Organisations Outsource Audits?
There are many reasons why organisations may outsource an audit program:
• Maintain regular audit schedules
• Maintain independence from the processes to be audited
• Outsourcing audits maybe more cost effective than training internal auditors
• An outside experienced auditor is more likely to conduct a value-added audit (i.e. find opportunities to improve system effectiveness)
How are audits conducted?
Audits make be conducted on site at your business or supplier premises, or by remotely by ICT (Information and Communication Technology) methods.
Contact us for an obligation free assessment of your current audit program.
At Proactive Australia our qualified and experienced management system auditors have the skills and expereince to audit the following systems:
• ISO9001 Quality Management Systems• ISO45001 Safety Management Systems
• ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems
• Codemark Scheme• Watermark Scheme