Key features include:
Product Description: This Braille sign is designed to indicate the location of unisex toilets to visually impaired individuals. The sign features lettering and Braille characters, making it easy to read and understand. The sign is made from durable materials and is suitable for use in a variety of settings, including public restrooms, offices, and schools.
- Lettering and Braille characters
- Durable materials
- Easy to install
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Helps visually impaired individuals navigate public spaces with ease
- Complies with accessibility regulations and guidelines
- Provides clear and concise information to all individuals, regardless of visual ability
- Easy to install and maintain
Braille signs communicate instructions and information to blind and near-blind members of the public.
Braille signs comply with BCA 2011 Volume One, Section D3.6, of the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standard AS 1428.1. All buildings approved after 1 May 2011 must display either left hand or right-hand transfer.
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS009-RH||180 x 210mm - Blue PVC|
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS009B-RH||180 x 210mm - Silver PVC|