Key features include:
Half dome mirrors are ideal for broad view observation providing over 180 degrees of vision. This acrylic version is for all general-purpose applications and for indoor use only.
We also provide a fully covered version (deLuxe) with a lightweight vinyl back and lid to enclose the cavity so that no dust, garbage or other objects can be left inside and will not require any constant cleaning out.
- Suitable for all indoor applications where a 180° vision is required (T Intersection).
- General office situations for corridors and reception areas.
- Ideal for busy hospitals corridors to avoid collisions and waiting room observation etc.
- Indoor Warehouse or Industrial applications such as general forklift areas and where pallet racks end in a T intersection.
- Child Care Centres for supervision of children in bathrooms, toilets, change rooms etc (DHS Compliant).
- Light weight design - mount to any suitable wall solid or cavity.
- Mirror face manufactured from 2mm 'optical grade' acrylic.
- Install to walls or pallet racks (not suitable for ceiling mounting).
- Dome Capped Screws supplied for fixing directly to the wall.
- Wall Plugs and Screws supplied for DeLuxe Half Domes.