Key features include:Quarter dome mirrors are ideal for broad view observation providing over 90 degrees of vision. Quarter domes are discreet and fit between the ceiling and corner junction of 2 walls and provide 90 degree vision horizontally and directly below the mirror.
- Indoor applications - Where a discreet installation is desirable or lack of space excludes a convex mirror.
- Office General - Blind corners in corridors, reception areas, hospitals, waiting rooms.
- Warehouse or Industrial use indoor - We recommend a convex mirror as the better choice.
- Child Care Centres - observation of children in day rooms, bathrooms and for DHS Compliance.
- Light weight design.
- Mirror face manufactured from 2mm 'optical grade' acrylic.
- Install to corner ceilings.
- Dome Capped Screws supplied for fixing directly to the ceiling.
Click here to view our Workplace Traffic Management Consulting Solutions.