Key features include:
Product Description: This Braille sign is designed to provide accessibility for visually impaired individuals in public restrooms. The sign features the words "Male Ambulant Toilet" in lettering and Braille, making it easy for those with visual impairments to locate the appropriate restroom facilities. The sign is made from durable materials and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Lettering and Braille for accessibility
- Durable materials suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Clear and easy to read design
- Provides accessibility for visually impaired individuals in public restrooms
- Helps to ensure that all individuals have equal access to restroom facilities
- Durable materials ensure that the sign will last for years to come
- Braille signs communicate instructions and information to blind and near-blind members of the public.
Braille signs comply with BCA 2011 Volume One, Section D3.6, of the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standard AS 1428.1. All buildings approved after 1 May 2011 must display either left hand or right-hand transfer.
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS012||180 x 210mm - Blue PVC|
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS012B||180 x 210mm - Silver PVC|