Key features include:
Product Description: This Braille sign is designed to help visually impaired individuals navigate public spaces with ease. The sign features the words "Male Toilet RH" in raised Braille lettering, as well as a symbol of a man and wheelchair. The sign is made from durable materials and is easy to install in any public restroom.
- Raised Braille lettering for easy reading by visually impaired individuals
- Symbol of a man for easy identification
- Durable materials for long-lasting use
- Easy to install in any public restroom
- Helps visually impaired individuals navigate public spaces with ease
- Complies with accessibility regulations and guidelines
- Easy to read and understand for individuals with different levels of visual impairment
- Provides a sense of independence and autonomy for visually impaired individuals.
Braille signs communicate instructions and information to blind and near-blind members of the public.
Braille signs comply with BCA 2011 Volume One, Section D3.6, of the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standard AS 1428.1. All buildings approved after 1 May 2011 must display either left hand or right-hand transfer.
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS006-RH||180 x 210mm - Blue PVC|
|P-SIGN-2503-BTS006B-RH||180 x 210mm - Silver PVC|