Completed Project in Sydney
Proactive Group Australia recently completed a turnkey Workplace Traffic Management Project for an online retail & fulfilment Client in Sydney. This project included an in-depth site study, risk assessment and drawings along with a range of control measures to suit the requirements of the site.
The client approached Proactive Group Australia seeking an end to end solution to a project they had been working on for 5 years. Our team were able to deliver the full project in 6 months, including consulting and a customised training package to ensure that the solution was utilised for maximum protection of all staff and to reduce any plant, vehicle and pedestrian interactions.
- Removal of redundant gates and fencing, Repair of associated concrete
- Install of 30T speed humps
- Install of bollards
- Install of pedestrian barrier
- Expandable barriers
- Line Marking removal of redundant lines
- Line marking of walkways, loading bays and lanes, etc
- Gate house with electrical and data connections, air conditioning and desk solutions
- Driver safety zones
- Signage - Standard and Custom
- Sign posts
- Flexible lane markers
- Removal of redundant bollards and concrete repair
Contact our team today on 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements and ensure your workplace is safe and efficient.