Key features include:
Public Access Defibrillator with World Leading CPR Advisor
Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part...The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P with the addition of an innovative CPR advisor.
Regardless of whether it is a layperson or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
HeartSine can now provide a device to support these guidelines by the introduction of the HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor.
- The RD500 is a semi-automatic defibrillator that is operated by using two simple buttons
- It features clear and simple voice prompts for users, and visual prompts to assist the rescuer in noisy or multi-lingual environments
- The RD500 features unique patient-specific CPR feedback which instructs the user to push harder, faster, slower to reassure you that you’re doing it right.
- 8-year warranty with the lowest cost of ownership over 8 years (PAD & battery)
- The Samaritan PAD 500P uses an Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) to assess the effectiveness of the CPR
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process
- A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs self check each week.
- The samaritan PAD 500P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a 7-year unit warranty
- The samaritan PAD 500P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor
- The cartridge has a shelf life of 4 years from the date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
RD500 200 (W) X 184 (D) X 480 (H)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact us or phone 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements.