Key features include:CProactive Group Australia supplies a range of LabelTac® Oily Surface Supply to industries Australia wide. They are designed to suit every workplace.
Oily Surface Supply is engineered with a specially formulated adhesive made for aggressive adherence to greasy and grimy surfaces. These labels will even stick to plastics generously coated with WD-40 or dirt, making it ideal for use in dirty work environments and on impossible-to-clean surfaces. When printed with oil-resistant ribbon, this supply will stand up to gasoline, moisture, sulfuric acid, and most oil-based products.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 350°|
|Min. Application Temp.||50°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ years
- Min. Application Temp: 50°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 350°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.2 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Tough polyester base
- Special aggressive adhesive for greasy and grimy surfaces
- Moisture, oil, gasoline, salt, and acid resistance
- Material: Thermal transfer, gloss-white polyester film
- Adhesive: Hybrid, high-tack permanent
- Compliances: FDA 21CFR175.105, UL/CSA recognized for certain applications using specific ribbon/printer combinations
- Machine Tooling
- Containers or any oil or grease-covered surface that needs to be labelled
Not recommended for fanfold or auto-dispense configurations.
Order online today with Proactive Group Australia and we will dispatch your LabelTac® Oily Surface Supply or Contact us on 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements.
Click here to view our Workplace Traffic Management Consulting Solutions.