Key features include:Proactive Equipment supplies a range of 50L ECO Foam F3 Fluorine Free Mobile Extinguisherto industries Australia wide. They are designed to suit every workplace.
Suitable for fires that involve flammable and combustible liquids such as paper, textiles, wood, petrol, oil and paints, plastics and rubber.
- Designed to suit Australian workplaces conditions
- Easy installation
- Installation available on request
- Australian Owned
- Helping you comply with your WHS Obligations
- Agent Capacity : 50.0kg
- Agent Type : Eco Foam-F3 Concentrate
- Box Quantity : 1
- Class : AB
- Cylinder Construction : Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish : Powder Coated Red
- Cylinder Pressure Test : 5 Yearly
- Fire Rating : 9L of extinguishant has 3A:20B
- Gross Mass : 98kg
- Handle Construction : Steel
- Handle Finish : Painted Red
- Hose : Yes
- Model Number : M50FOAM-FF
- Net Mass : 48kg
- Overall Dimensions : W534 x D686 x H1150mm
- Pallet Quantity : 4
- Periodic Test Pressure : 2.7MPa
- Pressure : 1620kPa
- Single Units : Yes
- Tyres : Solid rubber or Pnuematic
- Valve Finish : Nickel Coated Brass
- Valve Stem : Brass
Order online today with Proactive Equipment and we will dispatch your 50L ECO Foam F3 Fluorine Free Mobile Extinguisher or Contact us on 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements.
Click here to view our Workplace Traffic Management Consulting Solutions.